Thursday, March 24, 2011

Winter's Comeback

I mentioned earlier this week that they were forecasting snow for the week... it seems I underestimated how not ready to go back to this I was.  There's an old adage that claims there will be three snows after the forsythia blooms.  Let's keep track together:  1 down, 2 to go.

Instead of submitting to this cruel joke from Mother Nature, I decided to wear a fun floral tank & lt weight sweater; however, I did forgo the sandals I wore yesterday... even so, I'm regretting this decision immensely & wish I had listened.  Here's what I'm craving now:

 

Photo Credits (1), (2), (3), (4), (5)

In any case, I'd rather be on a beach, but I digress... 

2 comments:

  1. ugh, I hear you - snow on the ground today was a shock... I want to curl up in those socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! They're actually a very reasonable price and prospect of more snow this weekend has me seriously contemplating a purchase...

    ReplyDelete