Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lustworthy: Spring's "It" Dress for Less

All photos from Bloomingdales
I'm sure by now, you've all heard about The Dress.  It's an easy-waisted dress from Parker, comes in multiple iterations and retails for about $200... I don't know about you, but I have a lot more pressing expenses to take care of before I can justify spending this amount of money on a single piece... no matter how beautiful and well-made they are!

This prompted me to find similar frocks for less

1 - Collective Concepts Polka Dot Dress, $64
2 - Collective Concepts Tea Rose Dress, $63
3 - Greylin Ruffle Dress, $99
4- Express Ruffle Front Belted Dress, $55.93

The first collection is still on the more pricey side, but they capture the delicate and flowy nature of Parker's dresses featured at the top of this post.  Additional options below are less expensive.

1 - Lush Racerback Dress, $44
2 - Forever 21 Simple Woven Dress, $17.80
4 - Go Jane Cut-Out Detail Tank Dress, $27.60

Here's how I would style my Parker-inspired look:

Modcloth Wine & Rosettes Dress, $69.99; Betsey Johnson Dita Pumps, $89.95; Forever 21 Tiered Earrings, $4.80; Breda Abigail Boyfriend Watch, $23.10

No comments:

Post a Comment