Friday, March 4, 2011

Rainy Days

Despite the weather forecast for a dry day this morning - it's been comparable to a monsoon out my porthole of a desk window all day.  This type of weather makes me wish for sun, sand and surf...



Naturally, this inspired to me to do what any good Yuppie would... Book a Spring Break vacation!  My best friend and I will be traveling to Siesta Key, FL, in just over a month.  Right in time for SB season.  The kid in me has not been happier in weeks.

Below is a collection of my packing list inspiration:
Rory Becca for Forever 21
Chanel Resort Collection 2011


Gucci Resort Collection 2011
I love the airy feeling of all these pieces - they can easily become Mix & Match and lighten up my suitcase.  As for shoes...
Dolce Vita
Kate Spade


 What's inspiring you this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment