Monday, March 21, 2011

I Dare You: Follow Up

While I was cleaning out my closet for spring, I realized that while I have a ton of solid color garments, I tend to buy the same colors (green, navy, fuschia, coral) season after season.  I was confident in my abilities to create fun, spring appropriate outfits while color blocking (how hard can it be?  I do it every day on one level or another...)  So despite my multitude of color combo's available in my closet, as promised, here's how my color-blocking turned out this weekend:

Outfit 1 - Jewel Tones:  Amethyst & Emerald paired with Jeggings & a woven belt
Outfit 2 -Adjacent Colors:  Yellow & Green matched with Navy Shorts & a colorful scarf
Outfit 3 - Opposites Attract:  Navy & Orange mixed with brown leather details
I had fun with this challenge because I did manage to pair colors that I wouldn't normally put together... Outfit 3 is by far my favorite look!  I can't wait for the rain to stop so I can wear this fun look!

How did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment