Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lustworthy: Spring Break Edition

I don't know about you, but this dreary weather affecting much of the US has been getting me down recently.  However, I realized today that 3 weeks from this very moment, I'll be in warm and sunny Florida for my Spring Break Adventure.  That has my OCD self thinking about what to pack...

Dreaming of... Vacation!
{Polyvore created by Meghan}



I'm loving this whole floaty, romantic direction Spring 2011 has been going in... Chiffons and other lightweight fabrics are perfect for warm locales. Until then, I'll be daydreaming whilst pondering over photos from last year's trip.

{one day, I will catch a Seagull}
{it was so hot, I put my chair right in the water}
{colorful beach umbrellas always dot the beach}
{colorful chairs from Publix complete the vacay}
What are you dreaming about this grey day?

No comments:

Post a Comment