Friday, March 11, 2011

I Dare You: Update Your Ruffles

Each Friday, I'll post a new Fashion Dare inspiration and follow up on Monday with how I outfitted my challenge over the weekend.  As I'm sure you're all aware of, ruffles are still going strong for the Spring & Summer seasons... but how will you update yours so they're not so last season?


Victoria's Secret Ruffle Tank, $48; Forever 21 Long Beaded Necklace, $5.80; Guess Skinny Knit Jeggings, $79; LC Lauren Conrad Gold Branch Bracelet, $13

Outfit #1 updates the classic ruffle with a bold colored tiered top and earth inspired jewelry.

Claire's Peacock Ring, $8; Yumi Paper Bag Waist Shorts, $25; Forever 21 Ruffle Cami, $15.80; Steve Madden Carlsen Bootie, $59.90

Inspired by spring neutrals, outfit two features your carryover winter boots with a fun statement ring.

 Modcloth In with the Neutral Dress,$79.99; Dune Tetris Wedge Boots, $163; Fossil Crossbody Bag, $78 

Check back Monday for a peek in my closet for this week's fashion dare!

No comments:

Post a Comment