Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lustworthy: Spring's "It" Bag for Less

I don't know about you, but I have seen Celine's Oversized Zip Pouch appearing EVERYWHERE from Tumblr to my favorite style bloggers to FW street style photos.  Check some of my favorites below in case you  haven't seen it yet...

{featured on Dreams + Jeans}
{love the red version on Sugar & Spice}
{also featured on Dreams + Jeans}
{quite possibly my favorite... from Tumblr!}
With this being noted, I feel I must also point out that anytime a price is not listed/cannot be found... it usually means it's not within my budget (yet).  Therefore, I've found some great alternative options that are an inexpensive (save for the Balenciaga one... I couldn't resist!) way to get this trend for less.

Lustworthy: Spring's Newest "It" Bag

I'm really loving the Rebecca Minkoff & Marc by Marc Jacobs versions of the Celine Pouch.  Which one is your favorite?  Here's how I'd outfit mine:

Forever 21 Dress, J Crew Necklace, Sam Edelman Sandals, Marc by Marc Jacobs Pouch

Now I want to stop at the mall on the way home and get this pouch for my Spring Break trip!!  Wouldn't it be just the perfect carry on bag size?

No comments:

Post a Comment