Friday, April 29, 2011

A Fairytale Romance

I'm sure I'm not the only one who watched this morning's coverage of the Royal Wedding while getting ready for work.  Here are some of my favorite photos of the ceremony from CNN:



I don't know about you, but I loved her dress!  I think she created a modern look that remained classic and elegant all while following the rules of propriety and was vaguely reminiscent of Grace Kelly.  Now for the other thing I was waiting for... People Online had a great spread of the Hats of the Wedding!  Hats off to Philip Treacy for being the most chosen topper!

{zara phillips in philip treacy}
{princesses eugenie & beatrice, both in philip treacy}
{david & victoria beckham both in philip treacy}
{joss stone in an unnamed designer}

{queen elizabeth II wearing a design by Angela Kelly, her personal assistant}
{princess marie-chantal of greece in philip treacy}
{sophie, countess of wessex, in jane taylor}
{tara parker-tomkinson and friend in philip treacy}
{miriam gonzalez - my favorite look!}
What did you think of the fashion and romance of the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment